Friday, October 22, 2010

#.7

            After having graduated from high school, I had the opportunity to travel to China. The trip was my first overseas trip. I looked forward to that trip. However, Contrary to my expectation, start of the trip was not good. Because, the fog, rain, snow and wind had delayed our flight more than six hours. As a result, we had arrived at Shanghai, China very late. When we arrived at the hotel, it was a night. I was tired and exhausted. That was the first day of my China trip.
           Second day of the trip, I went to Emergency Government Building which our ancestors work for our country's independence from Japanese Imperial. There I felt sadness and shame. Because, the building was not properly cared. So, I felt very inconvenience while coming back hotel.
          Third day of the trip, I went to tv tower, the tallest building in asia and third tall in the whole all the world. It was very beautiful and luxury, and I enjoyed that sound view. Nearby tower, there was many gorgeous buildings. But right next to them, there was very poor and dirty houses. I was surprised at a huge gap between rich and poor.          
          last day of the trip, I visit to big park called yeahone. There was many plants and pretty pond there. I could feel the peace and calm. During travel, I thought China has great potential and passion. Also They were attractive. Through the trip I was able to learn a lot. If I have another chance to go to China, I want to travel in a personal rather than a travel agency.

2 comments:

  1. i like China. In there i got a foot massage. I'd like to recommend the massage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good writing.
    I would like to know about china more.
    Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete