Friday, October 8, 2010

A scary story


 I'm going to talk about a scary story about my own experience. In 2002, when I was in middle school, I was at home with my brother. At that time, there was nobody in our house without me and my brother. I was wathcing television in the living room and my brother was reading some books in his room, when suddenly, the lights went out .It was the blackout. We were not surprised or frightened. Because, the power outage is not spescial. It happens somtimes, isn't it? By the way, There was no lights. I had to find some candles or flashlight. However, It was so dark. So I had a trouble with finding them. I shouted to my brother. "Where is the flshlight!?" Actually, my brother is not kind. He replied. "I don't know! I don't care about it. just wait!"  However, I wanted to find the flashlight or candles. I muttered, "where is the flashligt!!". At the same moment, he said, "Here is." and he gave the flash light to me. I said, "oh! Thanks!" BUT, I realized soon, It is too long distance. He can't come to me like this. It's too fast. It gave me goose skin. My brother had been at his room. Who is the guy gaving the flashlight to me? I think there are ghosts...maybe... how about you?

2 comments: