Saturday, November 13, 2010

#.10


organic soap

          Do you know surfactants? Surfactants are the most commonly used in cosmetic cleanser products. However, it can be very danger ingerdients for skins, especially sensitive skin. Aside from the surfacatants, there are lots of chemicals in soaps or cometic product. Too much chemically strong Soap is not proper for washing your face, because it even removes the good components of your face.
        Now, I am going to introduce natural organic soaps that are sold by Beautiful Skin. These soaps are made with only natural ingredients and aren't made with any harsh chemicals. Also, these are so mild and not cause any allergy. Actually, other common soaps are mostly too harsh for my skin, but this organic soap is so gentle for my skin. It did't trigger any redness or skin troubles. If you want to have beautiful skin, you have to use mild and gentle cosmetic products. 


2 comments:

  1. I know this soap! It is so mild. ^^ I want to recommand this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that kind of soap. Where can I buy it? haha.

    ReplyDelete