Do you know Han Bi-Ya? I am going to talking about Han Bi-Ya. She wrote the best seller-"The daughter of the wind, Walk the earth three and a half". She is a well-known International aid worker. I first knew Bi-Ya through her books when I was in high school. I began to love Bi-Ya's passion after reading her books. she was a normal company staff. However,one day, she decided to quit the company to achieve her childhood dream traveling around the world. When she was young, she wished to travel all around world by her own foots.
Quitting the company, She treveled around the world for six years. She was able to feel How wide world is. When she journeyed to the interior of Africa, many Africa's poor people came into her eyes. She started to help people before her knows.
Now, She works as an emergency relief team leader in the International organization called World Vision. She goes around all over the world working for peole who are in need for foods. She is living in the world that I couldn't see.
Sometimes, we forgot what we had said to ourselves when we was young. However, She says that It's never too late to start something new. I want to recommend her books to some people who feel boredom or slump. Because Her passion is so infectious.
Hi, I knew something about Han Bi Ya in your blog. Thank you about that. But I think something is wrong about her opinion. That is "It's never too late to start something new." I think when we think something is too late to start, that is really late. It just my opinion. If I hurt your feelings, I'm very sorry.
ReplyDeleteI heard about her in the first year of middle school. My teacher told the students the story that she traveled all around the country. I want to emulate helping people in need. I want to do continuous voluntary service like her. I'll read her book in the near future.
ReplyDeleteYou might love to trevel and Ms. Han's an adventurous spirit. I realy want to trevel over the world someday like Ms. Han.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI also like travelling . But the problem is money .Did she travel around the world for six years?
ReplyDeleteWhere did she get the money from?
Hiya, just found your blog when i was searching Han Bi-ya on google. I was wondering where did you get the books? My friend wants to buy her books but I could't find them on amazon. Could you tell me where I can buy the books? Cheers
ReplyDelete