Friday, September 10, 2010

First essay

HELLO ^^


 My name is Jae Eun Lee, but you can say me just "jane".

  I come from In-Cheon. Do you know Incheon? There is national arirport. Also, There is West Sea that has smooth mud flats. You can see wonderful sunset there. However, I live in SeoulTech's dormitory with my roommate now, because SeoulTech is far away from In-Cheon. Living in dormitory is also nice to me, because I can meet friends more often here.

 I dream of being a public service personnel, so I applied to a Public administration department. I am enjoying my major generally. I would be happy if I can have a job not only for money but also for all of us.
 
 I hope that I become capable of donation. It's my another dream. Actually, I was not interested in helping poor people. However, I realized that there are many people who can't overcome poverty regardless of their effort or will.


 In my spare time, I like to see movies or surfing through the net. In these days, I'm falling in Twighlight and Newmoon. ( It's movie.) I am going to see the third episode, Eclipse.

 Although I haven't experienced with studying abroad and my English ability is so poor, I will do my best for my blog^^.

Thank for reading ! BYE !

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Jane :)I love too !!! I enjoy to see Twighlight !!!!! I've already seen it the third episode in the USA, it was a nice ! I will go to theater for see it again !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jane!
    Are you from Incheon?
    I used to live there so long time, until my family moved to Gumi. I like the way describe incheon.
    It's very facinating!!
    let's talk about it later on Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Jane ! i think that you and i have lots of
    something in common. i want to get along with you

    ReplyDelete