Friday, September 24, 2010

#3 Chuseok


 This year we had vey long periods of Chuseok holiday. It is because Chuseok was on wednesday and we generally were given a bonus holiday on monday or friday. I had 7 days of recess time! I was very happy! I used to go my grandmother's house in In-Cheon on holidays. Our relatives are gathering together on holidays. As usual, we gathered this Chuseok and visited our family graves. Actually, the most I want for Chuseok is foods. I think the foods for ancestral rites table are so delicious! My favorite is jeon! I ate lots of jeons. It was really tasty. However, making a few kinds of jeon isn't easy work. There are a lot to do. Fortunately we cook together both woman and man usually. So we could work more easier this Chuseok. My Chuseok holidays are finishing now. I am disappointed... I am already waiting for seol holidays!

This is jeon!


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Seung-Tae. did you have fun during Chuceok holiday? The Jeon which is in picture looks very delicuous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm jeong-hwa~. the jeon in this picture looks great~ did you made? I also expact the seol day, there will be great food as well^^ kk See you~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think your blog is so pretty like you.

    ReplyDelete